Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Working Mama

Sorry there isn't enough time to blog. I have started working full time at an optometrist office. It is right down the road from my house. I am into week 2 and really like it so far. The doctors are both really nice and the office staff are all great and were so friendly to me. It made for a very easy transition. With that being said I won't have as much blogging going on here, but will try to keep everyone up to date as anything exciting happens. I do realize that i could write a lot more on this subject, but don't have the desire to right now. AND Lost is on soon :)

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

congrats on the job!!

Mommymita said...

a Dr. office is just the place for you - they are so lucky to have you.

Besides now you'll probably be wearing the coolest glasses!

Tonya said...

Congrats on your job... I know I feel your pain... I have been working like crazy too...