Thursday, March 24, 2011

Handy Man


Scott is amazingly handy. It's one of the reasons I love him so much, and I just think there is something super sexy about a man building things. Our front fence was looking pretty bad so Scott decided to put an entire new one up one day. He pretty much did all the work by himself with a tiny bit of help from Ethen and I. It is perfectly spaced and level. It looks beautiful and I love pulling into the driveway and seeing it every day now.




The Beautiful Finished Project!!!!

4 comments:

Suzette said...

This does look beautiful! We will be putting in a fence this summer and I may do a little copying if you don't mind! ;)

hoLLy said...

great job scott! i love that joey is handy too. i feel bad for the women who marry wimps:) lol

Mary Perriton said...

I just saw this! So proud of my wonderful son-in-law's talents! Looks awesome!

hydeeann said...

that weathered old fence is exactly how i remember our houston fence looking when i was a kid. a few times it got blown down by hurrican weather. scott's new one is great!