Saturday, February 7, 2009

Too close to a Tree

This is what it looks like when you (that means Scott) get to close to a tree while snowboarding. I have included some pictures of the nasty hematoma/bruise progression. It actually looks worse in person, but you get the basic idea. I should note that this wreck with a tree did not keep him down and he continued to board the rest of the day. I think he should probably stay out of the woods in the future and I consider it a small miracle that he didn't break his leg.



3 comments:

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

Claire de Lune really brings out the beauty in that bruise...

Mary Perriton said...

haha. Great comment, Alana! That is a huge wound! Glad it looks like it's healing up pretty quickly! Love, Mom

The Little's said...

Holy hannah...that's scary. I vote no more snowboarding...for me anyways. I don't do good with pain...Scott scared it right outta me!