Monday, August 3, 2009

A must have for everyone

This product is on the top of my list of MUST HAVE household items now. I had my doubts about the theory but tested it out today and can tell you the stuff really works! Not for BO. I haven't even tried it for the use it was made for, but for bug bites. I stepped straight into an ant pile today and got about 6 fire ant bites. It was starting to swell up and SUPER itching within a few minutes. Scott reminded me about the Ban and so I went and put it on. Instantly the itching was almost completely gone and then it never did swell up. I can't even see where the bites are. For those of you who don't have to deal with fire ant bites you probably think this is no big deal, but believe me it is! Supposedly you can put this stuff on any kind of bug bite and it will take away the itching and swelling. I am a true believer now and am so happy we just happened to be swimming at the neighbors a while ago when they had some long time friends over that told us about the little trick. I had never heard of this before so I thought I should spread the news to everyone. Yes, my life is one that gets excitement out of finding ant bite remedies! Go ahead and laugh all you want. I am ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I will definitely try this. I hate fire ant bites! I am willing to try any remedy!

Mary Perriton said...

Well, you learn something new every day! I've never heard of that before either! I'll have to bring some back with me!