Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Visits with Alana Brian and Baby Hailey

I was so happy to be able to head up to Utah for a long weekend to visit with my sister, Alana and her husband Brian and their new baby Hailey. They live in Australia and we weren't sure when they were going to be able to make it back over to the states, so I was so happy to have them come while Hailey is still so tiny. She is the sweetest little baby and I only heard her give a real cry once the entire time I was there. Thank you to my Mom and Dad for flying me up to be there with everyone. I just love spending time with my family.







All smiles
 Nana made this adorable little monkey for Hailey and she seems to like her already :)
 She loves the comfort of being on her belly for naps, but only when we are there to watch her.

 She will definitely be musical with Alana and Brian as parents. They sing, play piano, and guitar to her all the time and she already loves it.
 Papa had the magic touch. Anytime he held her she snuggled right in to sleep.
Little Aussie baby smiles.  She even has an Australian passport.  Pretty sweet to be able to boast she will be a dual citizen of both Australia and The United States.
 Nana couldn't get enough of her 8th grandbaby

 Alana is such a good Mommy.  So sweet and loving. It is amazing to see me little sister in this way.  Just beautiful.

 Alana and Brian are fantastic parents.  They are totally smitten with Hailey.
 On my last night there I just happened to get lucky and held her to sleep so I decided to give the new parents a break and keep her with me until she was ready for her next feeding.  Amazingly she stayed alseep with me until 5:15 a.m.  It was so sweet to snuggle with her all night, and I was happy Alana was able to catch up on a little rest.


3 comments:

Mary Perriton said...

Wonderful post! You got better pictures than I did!

Suzette said...

It is such a beautiful thing to see a younger sis become a mother. It makes the sister bond so much stronger. Lovely post, and such a sweet baby.

Marcie said...

What a wonderful family you have. How blessed that little girl is to have have Alana and Brian as her parents and to have you as an Auntie. Being an Auntie is the best!