Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Story

When there is a birthday in our family that person gets to decided where to go out to dinner that night. On Phoebe's B-day she thought about it for a bit and said Olive Garden. So we all jumped into the car that evening and drove over to the Olive Garden. As we were pulling into the parking lot Phoebe says, "this isn't the place I was thinking of." She then goes into some details of the restaurant she meant and we realized it was Salt Grass Steakhouse. Is it only my children that would request a steak house to eat at when only 7? They already have good taste in food. Although I am surprised she didn't ask for McDonald's. Needless to say we wanted to fulfill her birthday wishes and went over and ate some yummy steaks!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

funny. Ali requested Panera bread last birthday.

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

mmmmm....

Mary Perriton said...

That's my favorite place in McKinney to eat, too! Ahh......I can only imagine! Love, Mom

Emily said...

Oh! We love Saltgrass, good job Phoebe.

Anonymous said...

Well, Em's favorite restaraunt is the Nordstrom Bistro, so I'm sure she'll want to go there for her 7th birthday..... So I don't think it's strange that Phoebe wanted a steakhouse :)

Rebecca said...

Yum! I'd take either one!

hoLLy said...

niiiiice. that girl knows what good food is! you've trained her well:)