Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fees

It's official, Craigslist beats Ebay. I am a long time Ebay lover. Love to find deals and win the auctions. However, selling on Ebay = fees, fees, fees. It is a good way to get your stuff out to more people, but just getting our money through paypal incured another fee (I think). I'm not actually sure if that was paypals way of telling us our fees taken out for ebay or if it was on top of that. Obviously I am new to the selling realm of it all. But the free listing on Craigslist is sooo much nicer. Just my little rant for the day. Now I'm off to mail some motorcycle boots to the lucky winner :)

3 comments:

Mary Perriton said...

Sometimes I wonder if you plan your posts around the fun music you find, or visa versa! haha. So, the boots are gone, what about the bike? Love, Mom

becki said...

you are so right, but then you have to deal with them wanting to bargain and try to lower the price and what is with those crazy cheap people! but yes, i'd sell on craigslist before ebay too!
ok, i must confess....i am one of those crazy cheap people! I'm a bargain fool!

mamapickle said...

Mom, I always find music to go with my post. I am not soooo blogger crazy to find a song and then think of something that would go with it to blog about, but that is a good idea! the motorcycle sold on craigslist in 4 days. It's been gone for awhile now.