Wednesday, June 4, 2008

She does eat candy

Paisley is my one and only baby who is NOT an eater. She hardly eats all day long and won't eat anything she doesn't like. She DOES like sugar though. Scott thought he would get her off his treats by giving her a real hot Hot Tamale, but she loved it and now knows where Daddy's stash is. Guess she is smart enough now to remember where she sees something put.
She stands here (even when the cupboard is closed) screaming and pointing


To get me to get her these



She wins


This girl is 100% Daddy. I HATE red cinnamon tasting on anything. And what kind of 1 year old likes to get her mouth burned off anyway? Seems a little crazy to me :)

9 comments:

-Melissa- said...

Wow!! I can't believe she eats those things. Hot Tamales are hot for me and I like spicy foods. :)

Nate P said...

That's what you get for keeping a stash of candy in there like that.

Mary Perriton said...

Maybe she will love kimchi when you come to Korea for a visit! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Craig loves Hot Tamales too and all my boys Love them. Must be some kind of weird Bergen Brother thing :) that Paisley has inherited!

hoLLy said...

wow, that is one tough chick! i can barely handle those! man, all your kids are tough. i need to send my kids over. . .

Emily said...

This was so me when I was 1! I loved cinnamon from the womb. It would burn my mouth and turn my whole face red but I couldn't (and still can't) get enough! SO FUNNY!

Katie said...

Man! That is incredible. I think you should change your blog name to "My Superhero Kids!" =)

Wendy said...

Looks like you need to start putting tobasco sauce in everything that you feed her, she likes her food HOT- err maybe you should just pour sugar over everything!

Jennalee said...

AWESOME! I think that is what I say every time I comment on your blog...:) I have a whole bag of those, I'll have to stick some in my church bag, then she'll wanna come see me ;)