Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yard Sale

Today we had a yard sale (sorry no pics). My neighboor was on top of things and got a permit 2 weeks ago and gave us all the heads up to get out stuff ready. For me this was very good because it takes awhile to gather things together for a yard sale. Plus both the little ones were sick and so that makes things go even slower when they want/need to be held and cuddled to feel better. I was up at 5:45 a.m. (insanely early) getting everything hauled outside. My nighboor, Diane, wanted to start at light so we did. It was actually fun, but I kept feeling like it was later in the day than it really was. Anyway we fared pretty good and sold most of the stuff we put out, so I considered it a success. Only now i have things to put away that were being stored in some of the things we sold. I really need to get things organized around here. It seems like there aren't enough places for things to go. On a side note, Paisley had a seriously projectile nasty vomit tonight. I really have never seen barf like that before that just went out feet, and wasn't baby spitup. Poor thing is so tiny already that I get so sad when she is sick and won't eat because she gets to frail. Hopefully she will be feeling better tomorrow and be able to eat a little more. Well now that I have totally made you gag, have a great day :)!

6 comments:

Mary Perriton said...

Congratulations on a successful sale. That is a ton of work! Sorry Luke and Paisley are sick. That is worrisome!
Love you, Mom

Amanda said...

Man I have a couple things I wanted to throw in that garage sale. I can't have them in my neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

I love your posts! You're so funny! Hope sweet Paisley's feeling better!

Oh, by the way - I like your new name!

hoLLy said...

sorry you have sick kids:( glad to hear your yard sale went great. we love to have garage/yard sales.its fun to make a little dough, meet the neighbors, and get rid of all the crap. i actually love to go to them too!

Sarah said...

congrats on the selling. i wish we could have yardsales over here. i think i'll have to jump in on someone's next time. hope your kids are feeling better!

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

I have so much to sell back at mom and dad's house! But good luck having a garage sale there... you can't even swim in that neighbourhood without wearing a tag.