Friday, June 13, 2008

ugly shoes


So I never thought I would be a person to buy those crock shoes. I think they are so ugly. However, when I saw some at wal-mart for $5 I thought they would be great for Paisley to run around in and I wouldn't have to worry about them getting all muddy. Well I was right and now she has 2 pair and Luke has a pair too. They are so great. They float, don't get wet, and can be washed off and just slipped on. I see why so many people are totally into them now. But I will stick with my $5 wal-mart ones and not get the pricey real kind.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

i totally agree with you! i haven't broken down yet and bought any. i refuse to spend more than $10 on my kids' shoes. seems like we're always losing one, or growing out of them 10 seconds after i buy them :)

-Melissa- said...

I thought they were ugly shoes too until I got some for the boys last year. I think they are great shoes for little kids. I love that Jace can put them on himself. :)

Rebecca said...

Morgan bought a pair this year for the first time and she loves them!

Mary Perriton said...

I can't imagine buying them for myself, but I used to feel the same way about Berkenstocks and changed my mind about those, so who knows. Love, Mom

Amanda said...

Get jibitz at Nordstrom. The kids love them and they personalize them.

Jennifer said...

I'm not a fan of the design either, but they are great for everything you said. Can't beat that! I saw some tonight at Famous Footwear...$26 bucks or something like that. No thanks. I would buy the WalMart ones too.

Wendy said...

My kids love their crocs! Of course they are not the real things but I did learn how great they were when they ran around in our backyard and got their shoes caked in mud, so easy to clean. Ugly but very practical for kids!

Anonymous said...

interesting you should post about these.....i've always thought these shoes are ugly too AND never looked very safe for kids. i have to say - if a bergen, jr is wearing them - we gotta try 'em out! thanks for the report!

Anonymous said...

These shoes are not for me