Monday, February 11, 2008

I figured it out!

After much trial and error I figured out how to change the look of my blog without messing up all the links I already have. This required some learning on my part in computer language and I can't believe it worked:) Thanks to Tiff for having a friend in the know. I stole the info from their site. I liked these paisleys and also wanted to show mom that paisley can make her think of other things than seventies hippies :)! Hopefully that has already changed in your mind, Mom, since our pretty Paisley was named.

3 comments:

The Little's said...

Teach me how to do this! I've wanted to for awhile, but I don't want to start all over with links! My e-mail is tiarelittle@yahoo.com if you can send me some help!

Mommymita said...

Cool format! My kids sometimes change the template on ours but this is way better! Good work Nicole - didn't know you were such a computer nerd.

Mary Perriton said...

The new look is gorgeous! Of course I love the paisley - hasn't it always been "IN"?! I have always loved Paisley's name, and I love you! Love, Mom