Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tag, I'm it

10 Years Ago: I was just a few months away from beginning my pregnancy with Ethen. So I was still getting great nights sleep (I don't think I've had more than a handful of full nights sleep in the last 4 years. Also I was still pretty much a newlywed.
Things on my to-do list today: 1.Get Paisley a birthday present 2.clean this house that has become a serious disaster, yet somehow I know that won't actually get ALL done. 3.Bake Paisley's birthday cake tonight so it gets frosted tomorrow without being hot and melting the frosting. 4.Laundry -this is a never ending cycle for me. 5. Make dinner -figure out what to make for dinner 1st. 6. Get the kids to finish making their Valentine cards for their parties at school tomorrow. 7. Make sure Ethen gets to Scouts. 8. Remind Phoebe she has piano lessons today. 9.whatever else I have already forgotten.
What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire :Buy an amazing beach house and a jet so I could go there every weekend or whenever I wanted to.
My bad habits:1. Pulling out my eyebrows 2. Biting my nails.
3 places I have lived:1. Seoul, Korea 2.Bradenton, Florida 3.Nashville, Tennessee.
5 jobs that I have had:1. Food tray assembly at hospital 2. Telemarketer (for 3 days) 3.Pet Shop 4.Snowcones 5.Dermatologist Office
5 Things people don't know about me:1. I have scoliosis with 2 curves 2. I have a horrible memory 3. I took 5 years of Russian language 4. I still watch reality shows on MTV 5. I also still watch Days of our Lives pretty religiously.
I tag:1. Beth and Natalie because your blogs aren't getting enough updates for my liking :) That being said- I am sure that just means I have a boring life/crazy addiction to blogging and you two have much better/important things to do with your lives.

1 comment:

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

What's with reality shows? They are strangely addicting. The Hills was my fav on MTV, though.