Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm a Strawberry, what are you?




You Are a Strawberry



You are friendly, outgoing, and well liked by many people.

You are popular, but there's nothing you ordinary or average about you.



You a very interesting person, and you have many facets to your personality.

Sometimes you feel very conflicted. Your different sides of your personality pull at you.



You are a very sensual and passionate person. You are fiery... you can't help it.

In general, you keep your passionate side under wraps. You are only wild in private.

4 comments:

Reisdorfer Ramblings said...

FUN! Pretty much sums me up. :)

Mary Perriton said...

It says I'm a banana. HM.

Amanda said...

I am a strawberry too.

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

I am an orange! I just knew it! Banana? I'll have to look that one up... But I do know that bananas are the favourite flavour across the globe, so you have that going for you!