Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hair

This was a fun one that I did on Phoebe one Sunday. I left kinda a lot of ends out. Next time I will probably make the braid a little longer so the whisps are shorter. I learned how to make hair bows at our church Super Saturday this last weekend , so now i have a bunch more bows to use.


I am sooo thrilled that Paisley can finally get her hair up into little piggies. Even if she does try to pull them out right away. Some days I can manage to distract her long enough that she forgets about them for awhile and leaves them alone. I still haven't figured out how to get her to leave in a big bow yet. That will make me so happy :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

you're going to have to start teaching classes! So cute.

Mommymita said...

I'm still trying to figure out the girl hair thing

Anonymous said...

So cute! Seriously you need to come help me, Em always has a "big pony" or a "little pony" (just the front pulled back) or "long hair". That's it! After the three boys I have no idea how to do girlie hair.

Mary Perriton said...

How fun! Phoebe's "do" is SO cute! You are so talented! Love, Mom

Rick said...

Phoebe's hair is awesome, I wish Gab would let me :) and I love the one of Paisley getting ready to pull out one of the piggies...thats just what Liv does!

hoLLy said...

when will cali get hair? when???? :) i've loved your girls dos lately-they are adorable!