Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Toy

The kids have been having soooooo much fun with our new toy. It really isn't a toy, but since it has been entertaining them for hours I am classifying it as one. It is our Logitech webcamera. My parents live overseas so this has let us be able to talk for free (through Skype) and see them. It is so great. There are a bunch of special effects the camera can do and the kids love playing and making little movies. So here is one for your entertainment. Thanks for the great gift Mom. We really love it!

5 comments:

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

I bet you have another hour of that on tape! That is some hilarious improv Ethen! I can't wait to get one too and talk to you all!

Emily said...

That video is hilarious!

-Melissa- said...

that video is too funny! :)

Jennifer said...

That is such a cool camera. Your kids crack me up. Are they ever fully clothed except on Sundays? Kidding. I always have Benny in just a diaper since it's so hot.

the Kargis Family said...

I am bustin up. This is hilarious. How imaginative is he. I love it. I need to get me one of those cams. Awesome