Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finally

I finally did it! Yes, I may be the last person on earth to do it. Even some of Phoebe's 7 year old friends already have them. I got a cell phone! I decided to get a prepaid kind since I don't need it for aimless talking, and I am so cheap and this way was the cheapest. I really just need it in case the school tries to call while I'm out or if some emergency happens. Everyone tells me that it will turn into more use than that, so we will see. I haven't used it yet to call anyone and I have had it for 4 days. So now I am part of the wireless world :)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

now just give us your # :)

hoLLy said...

one question: who is your wireless provider? :)

Jennifer said...

So, you got a blog first and then a cell phone? Wow, most people have cell phones, but don't want to get involved with starting a blog. You're going backwards in the digital world. Congrats on the phone. Aaron & I were married for 2 years before we decided to get phones.

mamapickle said...

Holly it is through Net10. I just got it sent over the internet. I know this is probably totally yuck to you since you are T-Mobile all the way. Sorry, I figured I would try cheap 1st and if it doesn't work out then I will look at a real plan.

Anonymous said...

Not as crazy as it sounds.......now that I'm a SAHM, I hardly ever pick up my cell (or hear it on the go to answer when someone calls)......and I've got one of the latest groovy phones out there! I keep thinking I'll need web access, email, or something evidentually while away from home, so I better have it! Not so much........

Btw - I would have lost this bet!

hoLLy said...

i forgive you !)