Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fun with Pais




Ethen had some fun with Paisley and wanted me to post it on the blog. He thought Paisley looked so cool with the mohawk he gave her and he even took the picture himself. Ethen takes such great care of Paisley and is always making sure she is happy. She loves these necklaces and so Ethen kept putting them off and on for her. I am slightly afraid of the strangulation factor here so won't let her wander around with them on unless my eye is on her. In my old age I am starting to figure out that I get more paranoid about silly things the older I get. Why is that? It's really annoying. One of these days I will end up on Dr. Phil talking about some psycho fear I can't pinpoint why its there. But I digress

5 comments:

-Melissa- said...

That is so sweet Ethen likes to take care of his little sister. I love the mohawk look on her.

Mary Perriton said...

That is so cute. What a great big brother! I think seeing other people experience tragedy causes some of that fear factor. You have a long way to go to be psycho enough for Dr. Phil! Love, Mom

Mommymita said...

She looks like such a little peanut next to Ethen.

I too worry about random things like when the kids bring balloons home and insist on sleepling with them - I say no way.

I also liked your post about the glasses. I recently failed the vision test at the DMV and ended up with my first pair. Good thing I chose the $40 Kirtland frames because Clara busted them in no time.

Wendy said...

Ethen looks like such a great big brother! That is the best when you sit back and watch your kids play with each other and you just feel the love:)

hoLLy said...

i think its good to worry about stuff like that-thats what keeps our kids safe! moms that love them enough to worry about them, right?