Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother


Today was probably the best mother's day ever for me. Probably because I didn't have to be a mother at all for half of the day. I was on my way back from a fantastic weekend in Miami (will post on that later). But got back here about noon and was greeted by the most beautiful roses and sweet letters from the kids on the kitchen counter. Then I had about and hour and half to relax from traveling before the family got home from church. It was so fun to see them run in and give me big hugs. Scott was so great and let me take a nap without disturbance and fixed an awesome steak dinner. Paisley has barely wanted to leave my side and has been full of smiles all afternoon. I love these kiddos, and Scott for a wonderful day. Thanks for a super mother's day!

No comments: