Thursday, May 29, 2008

How to leave a comment

In response to questions about how to leave comments on the blog:
1. Click on the word "comment" below the particular posting.
2. Type your message in the message box.
3. Type the word verification letters in the box provided. This is just below the message box. This is a security measure to make it more difficult for spam messages to appear.
4. Choose an identity. I have configured the settings to accept all identities.
4. Go to the bottom and click on the "Publish Your Comment" box. (Orange bar)

Your comments are appreciated!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just wanted to be the first to comment on your comment post. I did it!!! Do I get a cookie?

Mary Perriton said...

We got notice from LDSmail.net that all missionaries have to change their email passwords within the next couple of weeks for new security measures and I'm hoping they all know how to do that. Surely that age group would not have a problem with it?! Love, Mom

Jennalee said...

LOVE IT! I need to plagerize and put this on my blog for the "comment challenged" readers...

can blog interaction be counted as visiting teaching? you have the absolute worst visiting teacher ever! :)

mamapickle said...

I stole this from my mom's site! Thanks Mom. And you have taken my kids when I am in need so you are a super VTer!!!!!