Saturday, July 5, 2008

Body Painting

This is what happens when Luke is left to paint pictures by himself. I guess working with the paper wasn't a good enough canvas for him and so he thought painting himself would be more fun. I went to see how things had come along (and I was being intellegent this time and had him outside ) and he was looking at me and just said, "mama I need to take a bath." I think he was worried that I was going to get upset with him and just thought it would be better to admit that cleanup was going to be necessary. At first I didn't even see the nice job he did on his stomach. I must say he did do well in getting all the colors on him! And deep inside where my child mind still hides I thought that it looked like a lot of fun :) As a side note, yes I do let him run around the house in just undies quite often. It makes for easier potty time and hey it is summer.

6 comments:

Mary Perriton said...

I love the hesitant smile. They must love it when they see the camera come out to know they aren't in trouble.
Love, Mom

-Melissa- said...

you never know what kids are going to do. never a dull moment. It is funny how blogging has changed my attitude when my boys are doing something naughty. Instead of getting mad I go get the camera. :)

hoLLy said...

i can't wait to have little boys running around in undies in my home someday. . .:) well, for now, joey will have to do. he he he. j/k

hoLLy said...

i am so sorry for the inappropriate comment but i just couldn't resist!

Summer said...

His picture turned out pretty good, though! That's gotta count for something...

becki said...

this is why my girls will never have paint in my house! i'm kidding, but this is why i don't WANT paint in my house!!
oh to be young again and prance around in my undies??!!