Friday, July 18, 2008

Pedicure


Phoebe's BFF will not be in town for Phoebe's birthday and somehow talked her mom into taking her and Phoebe for pedicures. Phoebe has been talking about it nonstop and sooo looking forward to going to an actual salon to get her nails painted. It was so cute to have the little girls in the big chairs getting leg massages and picking out colors to paint their toes. Phoebe was in girl heaven the whole time with a grin on her face and watching it intently. She loved how the water was blue in her footbath. I am sad because I took my camera to document the entire event and there was no memory card in it :( So all I have are the pictures of the final product. I am sure she will be asking to do this again!Thanks so much to Dindra and Alise for making Phoebe's b-day so special!
Phoebe wanted a strawberry on her toe and so she got one. It is so tiny, yet so perfect.

My finished product. It was amazing to watch the girl do these flowers.

7 comments:

-Melissa- said...

How fun! I love the strawberries and I also like your color you picked out. I love getting pedicures.

Mary Perriton said...

I was about 40 when I had my first pedicure, how about you? Now Phoebe will be hooked at 7!
I always think about all the people who have lived and never known of such pampering. We are so spoiled! Love, Mom

Emily said...

THE STRAWBERRIES are darling! Do they have a list of things to paint on, or do they take requests??

mamapickle said...

Mom, I was in my teens for my 1st. Emily, They have a list of pictures you can pick from, but they do take requests too.

hoLLy said...

i'm such a loser. i have never had a pedicure!

Jennalee said...

I knew I should have brought that to the favorite thing swap...gift cert toward a pedicure...I LOVE THEM! tell Phoebe I'll rub her feet any time she wants as long as she'll do mine :) I can't sell anyone around here on it!

Shanda McKeehan said...

Did Phoebe just turn 7? Geez I remember when we were pregnant with her and Cooper!
By the way, Paris didn't watch much of the movie - only the parts where she could stuff her face with popcorn - then when she got sick of that I had to sit in the aisle while she walked up and down.