Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Cookies


Grandma Bergen got a new kitchen this week! She upgraded to some beautiful granite countertops and a stone backsplash. We went over to take in all the newness and she had all the dough ready to bake some Christmas cookies with the kids. They loved that and I love her new kitchen :) No better way to feel homey and holiday than baking cookies with grandma. These pictures even turned out better because everyone looks festive in the red shirts, and we didn't even plan that!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

everyone does look very festive. christmas cookies with grandma - what great memories!

Mary Perriton said...

Oh my gosh! I just finished making those same candy cane cookies for zone conference tomorrow! I still have red dye and dough crusted on my ring:)
Ann looks wonderful. What a great grandma! that is a great photo!
Love, Mom

-Melissa- said...

Looks like everyone had a fun time making cookies. Definitely a memory they will remember. cute pictures.

the 4 of us said...

Love it! Your kiddies are growing up fast Nicole :) Nice kitchen Grandma Bergen :)loving the use of stone for the backsplash too. Gives it a unique character.

Katie said...

What a fun memory, and perfect photos. Festive and cozy. Makes me want to break out the mixing bowl.

Wendy said...

I was totally thinking WOW, she went to a lot of effort to have her kids bake cookies in Christmassy clothes- are you sure you didn't plan that? Those are great photos, so it is okay if you did:)

Summer said...

Can I come over and bake cookies with their grandma?