Friday, December 12, 2008

Letters from Santa


Phoebe and Luke received letters from Santa in the mail yesterday! They were both sooo excited, but wondered why Ethen didn't get one. Ethen said it was probably because older kids already know to leave out cookies for Santa and what to do so He just sends them to younger kids. I thought that was probably right :) I only have a picture of one of the letters here because Phoebe took hers to school with her; I am sure she had to show everyone! One of the letters said someone had sent Santa a letter telling him how good they had been. I am sure this was probably Nana so thank you to Nana for getting Santa to write personal letters to the kids.

3 comments:

Nate P said...

Hey, Annie got a similar letter from Santa today. She was especially excited about the part that Santa knows what she wants and that he will be sure to bring it to her. I wonder what he's bringing???

Katie said...

How cool that they got letters from Santa. I love "your jolly old friend." I really like the Christmas songs on your playlist

Mary Perriton said...

Good response. I'm sure that must be right! Nana who? Love, Mom