Thursday, December 4, 2008

My View




This is my view of Paisley most mornings. She has crazy hair that is hard to get under control most days and even if I do get it to lay down it usually is a mess after a nap or something. Alana I think she may end up with your hair, which would be awesome! But during baby growing put phase it is pretty funny. She is quite the ham in her carseat. I tried to catch her doing some of her faces, but that was hard to do while driving so this is the best I got.

2 comments:

Mary Perriton said...

I remember when Phoebe fought anyone trying to comb her hair! Now she loves to have it fixed so pretty all the time. Paisley will get there! What a cutie in her fun pink carseat! (Alana had beautiful sleek, silky hair when she was little. It didn't curl til age 10! Now I love her gorgeous curls!) Love, Mom

the laytons. said...

she's adorable! even with crazy hair!