Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Picture 2008


This was our Christmas picture this year. I took the easy way out and just had the kids in it. I also made it black and white so that I didn't have to worry about matching the kids clothes. It was hard to just get a good shot of the 4 of them all looking at the camera and happy, but I think we managed it. My goal is to take a real family picture this next year. Hopefully in the summer when we are all nice and tanned from many days on the lake :)

5 comments:

becki said...

Ahhh...they're all looking at the camera, and smiling, and look so cute! you're so lucky.
can't wait to see next years.

Mommymita said...

Great job! Taking a picture has become impossible even my oldests hate it so much that they cry.

Mary Perriton said...

This is a great shot. I love it! Love, Mom

the 4 of us said...

Great picture! what a beautiful family you have.

Rebecca said...

I think it's gorgeous!!